Monthly Archives: May 2015

How to Get a Certified Translation for USCIS at CACFTI

If you are in the process of submitting a visa application to the immigration department you have probably learned that you will need to provide a copy of your personal documents along with their English translations. You can get certified translations for USCIS at CACFTI by following a few simple steps. If you do not know which documents you need translated, you can speak with an immigration attorney. Once you have figured out what documents you need to submit to USCIS you can scan and emailed them to us. You can also let us know by when you would like to have the English translations. We understand that deadlines are critical so we always do our best to deliver the translations by your suggested deadline.

We usually try to email the electronic version to our clients to they can review it before we send them the hard copy. Once we have your confirmation, we will prepare the certified translation. For instance, if you were born in Brazil and you hold a birth certificate in the Portuguese language you can contact us about our birth certificate translation services. We have translated many birth certificates from various languages into English for immigrants. All you have to do is scan and email us a copy of your birth certificate and let us know that the translation will be part of a visa application. That way we will know that you are seeking a certified translation acceptable for immigration matters. Likewise, if you are working on an application that requires a copy of your divorce decree you can send us the document by email. We support many languages so we can accommodate the needs of most individuals who contact us regarding the translation of their foreign-language documents.

CACFTI is dedicated to providing premium quality translations for foreign-language documents. We have plenty of experience in the translation of documents from foreign languages into English. Our translators who are proficient in the translation of documents are ready to assist you with the translation of documents you need for immigration purposes. If you have questions about our services or the translation of a document, please feel free to contact us. We have many satisfied clients and are confident in our ability to satisfy your needs. We look forward to speaking with you if you need certified translations for USCIS. Our translations are completed by professionals and are attached to our official certification.

Academic Translation: How to Get Your Documents Translated

Some students from non-English speaking countries who want to obtain a degree in the United States decide to move during summer so that they can visit the schools they are considering. While they learn more about the programs educational institutions offer they can also seek academic document translation services. While the application of each school is slightly different from colleges nearby students can almost always expect to submit a copy of their academic records as well as their certified translations. Therefore, before finalizing their decision about which school you will be attending you can probably get a certified translation of your academic documents. There are a few steps you need to take to translate your documents.

First, you have to request a copy of the original transcripts and certificates the school in your home country has issued. Next, international candidates can mail or email a copy of these documents to a company that offers translation services for academic documents. Translation companies that are situated to the proximity of major colleges and universities often provide translations for academic documents. They have translated all the documents international candidates send them. Individuals from non-English speaking countries who are planning to study in Los Angeles can contact us about our academic translations services. Our office is near UCLA, Santa Monica College, and West LA College. We have translated various documents for students who were thinking about applying to local schools.

We have what it takes to deliver top-quality translations for your documents. CACFTI diligently handles the translation of academic documents for international students. Our translators with extensive experience in the translation of high school transcripts, college grade sheets, diplomas, letters of recommendation, student ID cards, etc. are ready to assist international applicants. You can get your documents translated from a foreign language into English by scanning them and providing us with a digital copy. We will need to know by when you will need to have the certified translations. We can either ship the hard copy directly to the colleges you are applying to or we can send them to you so that you can include them with your application. We are sure that you will find the process convenient and satisfactory. Please feel free to reach out to us for additional information about our certified document translations. We have provided academic document translation services for many languages. To find out whether we support the language you are looking for please contact us.

Translating Iranian Birth Certificate for Immigration Application

Iranians who are working on a visa application often find out that they have to provide the certified translation of their personal documents. A document that people commonly need to translate is a birth certificate. This card provides sensitive information such as the holder’s date of birth, name of parents, city of birth, gender, etc. Anyone who was born in a Persian-speaking country and holds a birth certificate issued in the Farsi language can seek the assistance of a professional translator who has experience translating personal documents.

The translation of a birth certificate is often a simple task for translators who specialize in document translation. Whereas a medical document such as an autopsy report requires knowledge of a special field, a birth certificate is usually considered straight-forward. Medical documents are often filled with terminology related to medicine. However, a birth certificate from Iran or other Farsi-speaking countries are commonly one or two pages long and they do not require knowledge of specialized fields. Translators who have produced the English translation of many Farsi birth certificates can often translate such documents quickly. They are familiar with the structure of a standard birth certificate and hence know what to expect. Once they review the new client’s personal document they can start translating. They do not have to look up any words because they know exactly what the English equivalents of Farsi words printed on the birth certificate are.

Farsi translators who have assisted many immigrants are knowledgeable of the requirements of immigration department for foreign-language documents. They want to make sure that the translations meet the requirements of USCIS so they keep up with any updates to the rules. Companies in Los Angeles that offer certified translations for immigration applications typically cover all the major world languages. They cater to a diverse customer base from countries in the Middle East. CACFTI considers itself a leader in the area of document translation services for official purposes. Certified documents translations for immigration applications are very important because authorities rely on them to verify the applicant’s personal information. Individuals who were born in Iran and are ready to submit their Persian-language birth certificate to a translation company should conduct their research to make sure their translations are completed by professional translators. Our company offers certified translations for USCIS and is ready to assist Iranians who are seeking Farsi translation services. Birth certificates from Iran can be scanned and sent to us by email for a quote.

Don’t Know Whether Documents Will Go to Court?

Law firms and mediators who work on cases that could go to court often have to deal with an important dilemma. Should they get a court-certified translation for non-English documents? Should they wait until they are positive that the case won’t settle? Lawsuits that involve patents, emails, licensing agreements, contracts, etc. in a language other than English must be translated into English if they play a significant role in the outcome of the case. Lawyers who speak foreign languages can use their own knowledge to determine whether the foreign-language content is relevant to the case.

However, mediators and attorneys who do not speak a second language will have to decide what type of translation they will need before placing an order. Documents for cases that settle outside of court do not have to be translated by a translator who possesses the qualifications required by the judicial system. The translations of translators who have not completed the proper requirements might be challenged. The other side might question the ability of the translator to deliver accurate translations. As a result, parties that are expecting to appear in a court should consider a certified translation that will be acceptable for this purpose. Companies with expertise in the area of legal document translations usually provide translations with certification that their clients can submit to courts. They have experience translating documents for professionals in the legal industry and know what to do when their client is not sure whether the documents will eventually go to court or not.

CACFTI specializes in the translation of documents from foreign languages into English and vice versa. We can often accommodate the needs of law firms and arbitrators who are not sure where the case will end up. If you find yourself in this situation, please get in touch with us. We can provide a non-certified translation so that you can just review the content to make sure you will need it to create a compelling argument. Since you are dealing with documents that you do not understand, you might not even know what type of text you are handing us. We will help you figure things out by translating your foreign-language documents to English. If the parties are unable to settle the case you can come back to us regarding our court-certified translations. Please ask us about our proofreading services if we have already provided you with a non-certified translation. We look forward to speaking with you if you are seeking certified translations for courts. You are just a few steps away from receiving top-quality translation services.

Translation of Real Estate Related Documents into English

Rapidly growing companies in Southern California that focus on the purchase and sale of real estate often receive inquiries from foreign parties. Los Angeles has become a popular choice for real estate investors from the emerging economies such as China and Russia. Foreigners will probably have to search for translation services when they are in the process of hiring a real estate specialist. They might need to provide a copy of their bank statement to the real estate specialist to prove that they have sufficient funds to cover the cost of property in the area. Other documents such as titles for land can sometimes serve the same purpose. Investors from countries like Russia and China that are interested in purchasing property on this side of the world can contact a translation company to learn about how they can get their documents translated from a foreign language into English.

Entities that focus on the translation of financial and legal documents often have translated bank statements and content for real estate lawyers. Investors from foreign countries or the real estate firms that represent them could get the documents translated very easily if they find the right company. A deed that identifies the foreigner interested in purchasing a property in the United States as the owner of a valuable piece of land in his home country can often replace bank statements with this document. However, foreigners who want to use a deed have to make sure that the translation company they have contacted offers legal translations. Such text is often technical for translators who do not specialize in legal document translation. They include terminology pertaining to transfer of land, property rights, and liability.

Translators who have worked in the area of real estate law or have taken courses at law school related to real estate law are often familiar with the language appropriate for such documents. CACFTI conveys the message of your deeds and financial statements with professionalism and extreme attention to detail. We can translate the documents foreign investors need in order to buy or sell property in California. We work with a professional team of translators. They consistently provide impressive translations and enjoy working in the translation industry. Our translators who have rich knowledge and experience in the area of real estate law can translate the documents you need in order to make a purchase in the United States. Please let us know if you need the translations to be certified. As a translation company in Los Angeles we are happy to help you achieve your dream of owning a property in the United States.

All about Academic Translation for Your Documents

Companies that are very good at delivering academic documents translations usually focus on the translation of school transcripts, diplomas, student ID cards, research papers, etc. They are all about translating the types of documents that U.S. colleges and universities expect to receive from international applicants. They rely on experts to translate documents for their clients. Such experts often hold advanced degrees and possess extraordinary language skills. They have years of experience translating documents for international students. They can work quickly without losing accuracy. Since their communication skills are very strong, they can provide clear translations. They will also format the translated documents.

They are concerned about the future of international students who seek their assistance for their foreign-language documents obtained in their home country. As a result, they put their best effort into the translation of every document that they receive. Students from various countries can take advantage of the services of companies that provide full-service translation services. For instance, applicants from Moscow, Russia who have their academic records in the Russian language and would like to have them translated into English can contact firms that offer Russian translation service for academic documents. Organizations that offer Russian document translations and have experience translating transcripts can help students from Moscow as well as other Russian-speaking cities. Students who are interested in studying in the United States do not always have to worry about language barriers. If they get in touch with the right company, they can experience no issues with the translation of their academic documents. Professional translation companies with rich experience in the translation of university transcripts and diplomas typically can handle the projects of students.

They have the translation skills that international students want their translators to possess. Serving international students requires a special set of skills. Firms that offer translation services for academic documents commonly have professional translators on their team and can help students from foreign countries who are applying to U.S. schools. CACFTI understands the needs of applicants from non-English speaking countries. Their academic transcripts and certificates have been issued in a foreign language and must be translated into English. We are all about academic document translation services, meaning that we translate text related to education. In addition, we support many languages including Arabic, Polish, Vietnamese, Indonesian, Romanian, Russian, Farsi, Hebrew, German, and French so you could say we are all about translating documents for international students!

Translation Company Serving International Students in Los Angeles

Upon their arrival to the United States international students are often excited to start their journey. They enjoy living on their own and making decisions independently. While it is fun for teenagers to experience life away from home, they sometimes feel overwhelmed with the responsibilities that they have to handle. When they reach their destination, they have to decide which educational institution they want to attend. Among all the 2-year community colleges, 4-year universities, independent institutions, it is tough to decide where to submit their application. In addition, they might have trouble completing their application on their own. They will need to obtain the English translation of their academic records because U.S. schools commonly want to see a copy of their transcripts and degrees earned.

Since they are living alone, they have to manage many tasks on their own. They often have to search for a translation company because counselors do not have an existing relationship with a service provider. Sometimes professionals who work in international student offices have a list of translation companies serving students in their city. Some of them have received translations from these service providers so they know that they are reliable. Students from non-English speaking countries can also find their own translation service provider. Those who want top-quality translation services should definitely conduct their research to find out which firm offers only the best. Firms with extensive experience in academic translation have usually translated documents for many international students and can assist new applicants. Students who have just moved to the United States have enough to worry about. The certified translation of their academic records should be the easy part if they contact a dependable company.

CACFTI is also excited for foreigners who are here to complete a degree. We understand that studying abroad has its challenges. Our translation services for academic documents are perfect for international applicants who are in the process of preparing their school records for U.S. colleges. Our translators who are professional, friendly, and self-motivated are available to translate your documents from foreign languages into English. You can get your documents translated into English by completing a few simple steps. Please email us all the files that you will need to submit with your application plus your deadline. Since we are a translation company in Los Angeles we are familiar with the needs of international students who are staying in this city. We hope to speak with you about our certified translation services for your academic documents.

Translating Corporate Documents for Court

When companies in the United States decide to enter into an agreement with a foreign country there are a few points they should keep in mind. First, they should find out how they will overcome language barriers in written communications. They might consider intercultural communications of little value until they encounter problems. If one party fails to live up to the terms of the contract the other party might try to seek legal remedy. In such cases certified translations for courts come into play. Court-certified translations of the documents will be required if the cases go to a court in the United States. You never know when conflict might arise in a relationship. Our job is to melt language barriers in legal cases. We hope that you do not have to take the foreign party to a court due to a breach of contract.

However, we do not deny that difference of opinions sometimes pressure one party to seek remedy through the court system. We also acknowledge that businesses from various countries are interconnected in a global economy. They will have to submit a copy of their agreement to their lawyer if they decide to settle the matter in a court. The contract and other documents that are in a foreign language will have to be translated into English. Translators who are qualified to translate documents for courts and have a solid understanding of legal terminology can often provide high-quality translations that parties can take to court. Firms that provide legal translation services commonly offer translations that are acceptable for courts. They collaborate with law firms that assist businesses with their legal matters. CACFTI recognizes the importance of certified translations in international business. That is why we have professional translators who are capable of translating legal documents.

When you conduct business with a foreign entity you might find yourself in a position that requires you to draft a contract and present it to your partner. It is imperative for you to consider how you are going to approach the non-English party and how you are planning to present contracts and other legal documents. You can rely on us for the translation of your agreements and other documents that you need to draft to finalize a deal. Our company is based in Los Angeles and offers certified translations for courts. Please contact us if you want a court-certified translation. We can handle the translation of your documents effectively.