Monthly Archives: January 2016

Find a Court Certified Translator – Los Angeles

Non-English speakers who need to take advantage of the legal system in Los Angeles often pose a challenge to lawyers who speak English only. They cannot freely express the details of their case and have a discussion with their lawyer without the presence of a legal translator. This point is also an issue if the attorney decides that the non-English speaking party has a compelling case that can win in the court. By finding a certified translator to accompany them in the court law offices in LA and other parts of the country commonly can get around language barriers.

Finding a certified translator can be overwhelming especially for law firms that rarely get non-English speaking clients. Many professionals in the legal industry who contact us typically seek general information about our certified translation services. They would like to know whether we need an advance notice to book them a translator or they can contact us whenever the need arises. A frequently asked question about our legal document translation services is our turnaround time. In general, we try to accommodate clients with urgent projects. If a law firm is working on a case and wants to file a motion very soon, it needs to have the translated documents. We understand that law offices have to meet certain deadlines, and we always do our best to work with lawyers who have urgent projects.

We have executed the translation of many documents that lawyers have taken to court. Finding a court-certified or registered translator to take care of your translation needs when it comes to presenting a case in the Los Angeles Superior Court or other courts across the state can be easy if you get in touch with the right people. We encourage you to contact us about our certified translations for courts. You can take our translations to Los Angeles Superior Court or other courts in the county. We encourage you to visit our website for further information about getting a certified translation in LA. We will help you find the best translators for your legal needs. At CACFTI we have solid experience with the translation of documents for courts.

Our court-certified translators work hard to produce high-quality translations of your legal documents. They have excellent knowledge of legal terminology and are capable of translating text in the area of law. Regardless of the topic of the document you have in mind, they can help you. They are ready to translate your documents. They can also attend depositions and trials. We cover many languages. Please contact us about our availability and the languages we support.

Certified Translations: Compliance with Updated Rules of USCIS

Individuals who are filling out a visa application have probably come across the section where they have to provide the certified translation of their personal documents. Many applicants who contact us about this part of the application are under the impression that the translation has to be notarized. Since we are a leader in delivering certified translations for USCIS, we keep up with the most recent changes to the rules. Previously, immigration authorities in the United States expected certified translations to be notarized. Such a translation would be attached to the notary public’s acknowledgement. More recently, they have changed the rules for translated documents such that they only require foreign-language documents to be accompanied by their certified English translations. Notarization is no longer a requirement.

In addition, some people who contact us about our translation services assume that we need the originals mailed to us. When they need their birth certificate or other legal documents translated into English, they ask what they can do to speed up the process since shipping takes a few days. They ask whether they can drive to our location or overnight the documents. The immigration department used to request original copies of foreign language documents along with their English translations. Applicants had to mail their documents to a translation company or drop them off at the company’s office.

However, the most updated rules state that applicants may use photocopies of their foreign-language documents. Therefore, you can be anywhere in the world and still take advantage of the excellent translation services we offer. We are based in Los Angeles and serve the global community. You can scan and email us your documents from any location. We will translate the documents and either send you the electronic version or mail you the hard copy. The translations that we prepare for immigration purposes are compliant with the requirements of USCIS. We constantly look for the most updated information about immigration to make sure we meet the expectation of U.S. authorities.

CACFTI serves the needs of individuals and organizations that need certified document translation. We have translated dozens of documents for immigration and other entities that require professional translations. We invite you to contact us to get a quote. All you have to do is email us the documents and your deadline. Please mention the purpose of the translation. We look forward to serving you high-quality translation services. Getting certified translations for USCIS is super easy at our organization.

Do I Need a Certified Translation for My Academic Documents?

International students who are preparing their application for the fall semester at a college in Los Angeles or other cities in the United States often wonder whether they need a certified translation or non-certified translations will serve their purposes. Some applicants have conducted their research and looked into the requirements of the programs they are interested in and know that they have to provide a certified translation of their academic documents.

They seek academic document translation services when they contact us. They ask questions such as what our turnaround time for the translation of school transcripts is. They might even ask whether we can send the hard copies directly to the admissions office. They ask whether we have translated academic documents for Santa Monica College or other local schools. Such individuals know that they need a certified translation of their diplomas and academic records. Some schools require a certified and notarized translation. We have translated, certified, and notarized foreign-language documents for many universities. In some cases international applicants ask for our suggestion.

While we can tell them from our experience that most foreigners get a certified translation we cannot guarantee that they won’t need notarization. Since each case is unique, the applicants should try to gather information from the school to which they are applying. Academic advisors are usually available to answer international applicants’ questions. In addition, most schools have posted specific instructions for international applicants on their website. We have solid experience in the translation of school related documents from foreign languages to English. We can translate diplomas, student ID cards, certificates, and other academic documents from foreign languages to English. We have translated and certified many documents for international students. We have experience translating documents printed in various languages.

We have translated documents from French, Polish, Romanian, Farsi, Arabic, Spanish and many other languages. We invite you to visit us online for more information about our professional translation services for academic documents. We hope that you choose CACFTI for all of your document translation needs. When you contact us you can expect prompt service and accurate translations. We strive to provide high-quality translations every time. We are glad that you have selected to study abroad in the United States. We are confident that like many other international students you will enjoy the experience. Please contact us about our academic document translation services if you are applying to an educational institution that requires a certified translation. Our translations will be attached to our declaration and bear our official seal and stamp.