Birth Certificate Translation for USCIS in Los Angeles

Foreigners who are planning to move to Los Angeles or any other city in the United States will be applying for a visa through the USCIS. Foreigners who consider the process complicated might contact an immigration lawyer who can answer their questions and help them with the paperwork. In order to file their application they will need to follow the guidelines of immigration. They will have to fill out the forms found on their website and submit the paperwork with their personal documents. When foreigners learn that they have to send a copy of their non-English birth certificate along with the certified translation to USCIS they often wonder what “certified translation” means. They could ask their lawyer for help.

Attorneys who specialize in immigration law often work with a trusted company that offers certified document translation services. They have experience translating documents from foreign languages into English. California Center for Translation & Interpretation can translate many birth certificates from foreign languages into English. If you have been asked to submit your birth certificate and the birth certificate of your family members to USCIS, please contact us for assistance. Accurate translations that are attached to the translation company’s official certification are crucial to the proper filing of your application. Applicants who seek certified translation service from a reputable company such as CACFTI are less likely to experience delays in their application process. We know the exact requirements of immigration and are ready to translate the documents necessary to apply for a visa. The official website of the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services mentions that the agency requires certified translations for foreign-language documents.

However, it does not provide a list of companies that can provide certified translation services for birth certificates. The birth certificate of individuals who were born in a non-English speaking country is in a language other than English. Such individuals must seek the assistance of a translation company to translate their personal documents. If you have been asked to submit the certified translation of a document to USCIS, we suggest that you reach out to us. We do not need the original copy of your birth certificate. Therefore, even if you do not live in Los Angeles we can still serve you. You can scan and email us the foreign-language documents that you will need for immigration purposes. We hope to hear from you if you need certified translations for USCIS. You can trust us with the translation of your birth certificate. We can translate documents from various languages such as French, German, Dutch, Spanish, Portuguese, Romanian, Farsi, and Arabic into English.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *