Certified & Notarized Translations for Academic Documents

International students who are in the process of applying to a college in the United States often wonder how they can get a certified and notarized translation for their transcripts. Their school records are in a foreign language and as such have to be translated into English. Academic document translation services are very important to the application process. International applicants have to get in touch with a reliable firm that provides high-quality translations to make sure the schools get a clear translation of their documents.

Do I Get My Translations Certified or Notarized?

Since schools in the United States do not typically have their own professional translators, they ask their international applicants to provide certified translations. Many educational institutions throughout the country request the certified translation of foreign-language documents while others expect certified and notarized translations. Students who have non-English language transcripts and are applying to a school in the United States should check with the admissions office to find out whether they have to present a certified and notarized translation for their academic documents. Notarized translations are very similar to certified translations. The only difference is that a notary public’s acknowledgement is attached to the translation. Nevertheless, some institutions prefer to have the notary’s acknowledgement form along with the certification.

I Am Fluent in English. Can I Translate My Academic Documents?

Many colleges, universities, and vocational schools require foreign-language documents to be translated by an unbiased translator. In addition, they prefer a professional translator who can faithfully translate the academic records. Even if you speak English fluently there is a chance that the translation you prepare is inaccurate because you are not familiar with the educational system in the United States.

CACFTI’s Approach to Academic Translations
We understand that you have put a lot of time and energy into your academic work and therefore expect to get in touch with an academic translator who can accurately translate your documents for US schools. Our approach to certified translations for academic documents is very unique. We take our job very seriously because we understand that schools review these documents very carefully in the admissions process. You cannot submit your complete paperwork without the professional translation of their academic records because colleges and universities need to know how you performed in your home country to decide whether you qualify for their programs. We assign your academic documents to translators who have extensive experience in the translation of diplomas, transcripts, student ID cards, report cards, etc. We proofread all the translations to make sure everything has been typed in correctly and is ready to submit to the schools of your choice. We can either email the electronic copy to the admissions office or we can mail the hard copy. Please check the deadlines to make sure you get everything to the schools on time.

Our Experience with Academic Translation for International Students
CACFTI can notarize certified translations upon request. We have translated dozens of documents for international students. We have provided ATA certified translations for foreign-language documents. We have also notarized translations for international applicants. Please get in touch with us if you are an international student or advisor who is looking for certified translation services. We have translated documents from various languages into English for community colleges and universities. We can also translate documents for bar associations, California State Board of Pharmacy, and The National Council of State Boards of Nursing. You can submit our certified translations to degree evaluation companies. We support many languages including Spanish, Polish, German, Dutch, French, and Romanian. We are experts when it comes to the official translation of documents. Our translations are completed by professional translators and certified by our official stamp and seal. We are confident that our translators can exceed your expectations. Our translators who handle the translation of school related materials have extensive experience and are familiar with the educational system in the United States. They know exactly how to translate documents clearly for admissions committees. You can scan and email us your documents for an estimate. We will also need the mailing address where you would like us to send the hard copy. We can either mail it to your place of residence or directly to the school. Please let us know whether you are looking for academic document translation services or notarized translations. We look forward to assisting you with the translation of your academic documents.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *