Translation in Employment-Based Visa Application

Those who possess a special skill or ability and are applying for an employment-based visa must be able to provide proof of eligibility. Anyone applying for an EB-3 visa under the category of skilled workers should demonstrate that they hold advanced degrees and possess extensive work experience that makes them unique candidates. Laborers who come from non-English speaking countries rely on certified translations for USCIS to prepare their documents for their visa application. Their application is incomplete if they fail to submit the certified English translations of their degrees and supplementary documents. Likewise, they might experience issues if the translations are not certified.

With their paperwork they must establish that they will be bringing skills and qualifications to the labor force in the United States that American workers lack. This is one criterion that they have to meet in order to qualify for employment-based visa. Furthermore, they will be asked to submit evidence that they have at least 2 years of training or work experience. They could provide a letter from their former employer that illustrates they have over 2 years of experience. Letters that are written in a foreign language have to be translated too. Translators with experience in document translation service can effectively translate letters from your employers to English. Alternatively, they can present pay stubs if they have records for at least 2 years. If you would prefer to submit those as evidence of your work experience you will have to get it translated too.

Translators with experience translating financial documents should be able to assist you with the translation of your pay stubs. In addition to the translation of these documents applicants must be able to produce evidence of a job offer in the United States. The employer can provide evidence for offering an applicant a job. CACFTI assists foreigners who are filling out a visa application. Our certified translation services satisfy the needs of foreigners who are completing an employment-based visa. We can translate all the documents you need to submit with your visa application. We can translate your academic certification so that you can show immigration officials that you possess the educational qualifications they are looking for. In addition, we can translate letters from your employer that demonstrate your training and experience on the job. We encourage you to contact us if you are not sure what to do with your foreign-language documents in the application process.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *