Certified Translations of Marriage Licenses

Individuals who tied the knot in a non-English speaking country carry a marriage license that is in a foreign language. Such individuals who have changed their name due to marriage and need to replace their permanent residence card through the USCIS will be asked to submit a copy of their marriage license. When they look for information on how they can replace their permanent residence card they will learn that they will have to provide a copy of their marriage certificate. They will also find out that foreign-language documents must be accompanied by their certified translations. On the website they can find information about the forms and the supplementary documents that they need to send on the official website of United States Citizenship and Immigration Services.

People who do not follow directions and do not realize that their non-English marriage certificate must be translated into English will experience issues with their application. On the other hand, those who seek the certified translation of their documents from a professional translation company won’t have the same problems with their application. The accuracy of translations is very important for anyone who is requesting a replacement card. Accuracy is usually not an issue for reliable translators such as the ones we collaborate with because they are detail-oriented. They are fluent in English and they possess advanced translation skills. They can effectively translate documents into English for immigration purposes. They are concerned about translating every single line properly. If we are not sure about spellings of names or conversion of dates we ask the client to provide us with the information so that the translated documents match the applicant’s other legal documents.

California Center for Translation & Interpretation professionally translates official documents for USCIS. Our translators have experience translating personal documents such as birth certificates and marriage licenses. We can translate marriage license from foreign languages into English. We will attach our certification to the translations and stamp all the pages. Our certified translations can be used for immigration purposes. If your marriage certificate is in a language other than English, please scan and email us the document for a quote. We invite you to visit our page on certified translations for USCIS to learn more about our services. We are available to answer your questions or provide a quote. Please let us know if we can help you with the translation of your documents from a foreign language into English.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *