Certified Translation of Academic Documents Issued in Italy

Students from Italy who are interested in attending a community college in the United States should gather as much information as they can about the admissions process. By contacting academic advisors they can learn how to submit their application and which documents must be sent. For admissions to colleges international students are commonly asked to submit a copy of their high school transcripts. In order to meet this requirement the applicant must seek academic document translation services and submit the translated documents along with the application. International student offices often lack the capability to translate foreign-language documents. As a result, they request that supplementary documents are submitted with their certified English translations. An applicant who completed high school in Italy would need to contact a translation company such as CACFTI regarding certified Italian translation services.

California Center for Translation & Interpretation tries to make a difference in the lives of international students who are looking for certified document translation service. Our experienced translators who specialize in the translation of academic documents are ready to translate your documents from a foreign language to English. Students who have recently graduated from a high school in Italy and would like to pursue college education in the United States can be sure that we have their language needs covered. We can translate your high school transcripts from Italian to English. If the college you are applying to also requires a copy of your diploma earned from an Italian high school you can scan and email it to us as well. We will translate your diploma along with your grade sheets. Applying to a college in a foreign country can be challenging for those who have never studied abroad.

High school students from Italy who are ready for a new academic experience in the United States can contact us about the translation of their transcripts and certificates from Italian to English. We are interested in hearing from any international student who is in the process of applying to a college in the United States. If you are planning to study at Pierce College or any other community college in Los Angeles and you have been asked to provide a certified translation of your academic records and degree, we suggest that you contact us. We are here for you if you have a question about our academic document translation services. We have translated academic documents for many international students and can translate yours too!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *